Top Posts & Pages
- Orval E. Faubus
- Oh Brother(s), Where Art Thou, the Charlos and Arroyos
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Mariano Martinez, Man of the Margaritas
- Yngwie Malmsteen, Guitar God
- Ro Lady Lala Mara, First Lady of Fiji
- Nipsey Russell
- Earl Nightingale, the Fifth
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: cinema
Only in show business would you be able to find a successful human being named Rodman Flender. At least that so you might think. Rodman Flender is a director, performer, writer and documentarian. He also may just be the only … Continue reading
Hollywood has a great track record of launching funny named people to fame. From Sylvester Gardenzio Stallone to Archibald Leach and beyond, amusingly monikered folk have made themselves into household names from the beginnings of the film industry. Today’s subject … Continue reading
We’ve covered a Thai name here once before, and it was equally monstrous in pure syllabic sprawl as today’s subject, Apichatpong Weerasethakul. Never one to shy away from a challenge (just kidding, I always shy away from challenges), I decided … Continue reading