Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Theodor Seuss Geisel a.k.a. Dr. Theophrastus Seuss, and a Merry Grinch Christmas Potpourri
- Outerbridge Horsey
- John Ridley Stroop
- Blixa Bargeld Just Needs To Be Held
- What's the Funniest Town or City Name in Finland?
- Sock It To Me! (Funny Baseball Draft Names)
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: dave trolling arto
A breaking news update, inspired by Mad Mark Sackler, and brought to you delightedly by Dave during the 2015 MLB Draft. The Arizona Diamondbacks (probably one of the best-named teams in major league baseball), drafted awesomely-named Vanderbilt prospect Dansby Swanson! Best … Continue reading
So apparently someone decided that traveling halfway around the world with his wife was more important than keeping up on his FNITN duties. Tsk tsk! Arto’s in Finland right now and I’m housesitting for him and his cats. His cats are … Continue reading
So Arto decided to head out to Atlanta, Georgia to do supposedly important “real world” things last week without inviting any of his Blog of Funny Names coauthors or leaving us with any of his delightful material.That’s why there was … Continue reading
This picture of Arto fondling Ted Danson will serve as a placeholder until he decides to write today’s post. I won’t accept some sort of “Blogging moment of silence for the 9/11 victims” excuse either. Tsk tsk!