Top Posts & Pages
- Dominic ffytche
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Welcome to Earth, Dashiel Edan - daughter of Milla Jovovich
- Blixa Bargeld Just Needs To Be Held
- Fannie's Favorite Town Names in Washington State
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Vlurma and Titus Byrd adopt Cornelius Calvin Sale, Jr. and Change History
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Charles Dickens and the Funniest Names in Fiction
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: dave trolling arto
A breaking news update, inspired by Mad Mark Sackler, and brought to you delightedly by Dave during the 2015 MLB Draft. The Arizona Diamondbacks (probably one of the best-named teams in major league baseball), drafted awesomely-named Vanderbilt prospect Dansby Swanson! Best … Continue reading
So apparently someone decided that traveling halfway around the world with his wife was more important than keeping up on his FNITN duties. Tsk tsk! Arto’s in Finland right now and I’m housesitting for him and his cats. His cats are … Continue reading
So Arto decided to head out to Atlanta, Georgia to do supposedly important “real world” things last week without inviting any of his Blog of Funny Names coauthors or leaving us with any of his delightful material.That’s why there was … Continue reading
This picture of Arto fondling Ted Danson will serve as a placeholder until he decides to write today’s post. I won’t accept some sort of “Blogging moment of silence for the 9/11 victims” excuse either. Tsk tsk!