Top Posts & Pages
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Dominic ffytche
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- What's the Funniest Town or City Name in Finland?
- Glynn "Scotty" Wolfe marries Demerle Goin-Rankin (and 25 other women)
- Olympics 2012: Saeid Mohammadpourkarkaragh and His Heavyweight Name
- Blixa Bargeld Just Needs To Be Held
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: deLizious
Last month’s Funny Names in Food post was all about staying warm, serving up steamy mugs of hot chocolate. If you’re in the Northern Hemisphere, you’re probably still shivering, so I’d like to offer up more cold-weather foods. Lasagna, soup … Continue reading
Baby, it’s cold out there. At least it is here in the Midwestern U.S. where we’re seeing record-setting sub-zero temps. Brrrrr…. Hot chocolate, then, that classic winter warmer, is where we’ll shine our spotlight for this month’s Funny Names in … Continue reading
Leslie Knope, of Parks & Recreation fame, loves her some waffles. Yet I’m betting she wouldn’t know to thank funny-named Cornelius Swartwout (or Swarthout, depending who you ask), who has gone down in history as the breakfast-minded genius inventor of … Continue reading
Funny thing, this BoFN Contributor position. There are a handful of us who rotate Tuesdays on a monthly basis (except for amb who writes every other Wednesday, complicating things further). After publishing my monthly posts, I let BoFN responsibilities slip … Continue reading