Top Posts & Pages
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Gertrude Grubb and her powerful pension
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Roscoe E Rodda, Bob Born born of Sam Born, and their Peeps
- Clopton Havers, Bone Master
- Dominic ffytche
- 2012 Elections : the Funniest and Strangest Names on the Ballot
- John Ridley Stroop
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: film
Once upon a time, a one-legged Civil War veteran named Rulandus Pitts married a woman named Nelly Shay, and they partook of afternoon delights and made a baby, whom they named Eliza Susan Pitts, after Rulandus’s two sisters. By jamming the end of Eliza … Continue reading
Wacky Imogene Coca (1908-2001) may be best remembered for playing opposite Sid Caesar in Your Show of Shows, which ran Saturday nights on NBC from 1950 to 1954. However, folks under 60 may remember her as Aunt Jenny on The Brady Bunch or the patently annoying Aunt Edna … Continue reading
So Dave and I do this thing where we write comments on each other’s Blog of Funny Names posts before they’re published.* It feels a lot like passing notes in homeroom, but with more puns and a bigger vocabulary. It’s … Continue reading
This past Friday night, after one heck of a week (and one heck of a FNITN), I had the great pleasure to spend time with Arto & Leslie absorbing some of the wit & wisdom of one Crispin Hellion Glover … Continue reading