Top Posts & Pages
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Happy Independence Day! Vote Toward a More Funny-Named Union!
- Íslensku Jólasveinarnir, The Icelandic Yule Lads
- Ron Tugnutt
- Guppy Troup
- From the Archives of Early Television: Howdy Doody and Winky Dink
- Keridatch Aphibarnrat and the Funniest Names in Golf
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: food
Welcome back funny names fans! Summer has just bloomed in full and I thought a summer classic post would be in order. And to tell on myself, I had to get a deadline extension for my dementia home care book … Continue reading
What are the things you associate with Thanksgiving dinner? Turkey, stuffing, salads, pumpkin pie, and green bean casserole? What would Thanksgiving dinner be without green beans, Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup and fried onions? According to Campbell’s an estimated 20 … Continue reading
Welcome funny names fans! Not since early 2017 have we had an opportunity to talk about food celebrities. The streak is broken today. Let’s celebrate Mildred “Mama Dip” Council. There are no photos of Mrs. Council in the public domain, … Continue reading
Happy Friday! It’s time again to go over the newspapers again and dig out the week’s very best names. First, we pop over to Italy, where a big soccer match between Inter Milan and Carpi had a dramatic ending. Inter was … Continue reading
This is our 600th post on the Blog of Funny Names – not nearly as impressive as Kerbey’s 1000th post, but still pretty cool! This has us all in a celebratory mood at BoFN HQ… but wait, isn’t there something … Continue reading