Join 2,651 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Don't Pjanic! It's The Funniest Names at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- Dominic ffytche
- Pepper Roach
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- W.G. Snuffy Walden
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- Funny Names in the News: Yingluck and Cornelis Lighten Black Friday
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: football
The glory. The adulation. The Budweiser®. These are just some of the great perks of winning the Super Bowl, like the Denver Broncos did in yesterday’s championship game. Winners’ names live forever as the top football achievers of their time. … Continue reading
HELLO FOLKS! Welcome to another fun-filled edition of Funny Names in the News, Number 115. We’ll start off with an amazing comment spotted a while ago on the Facebook page of the delicious Laphroaig scotch. They said Laphroaig 18 was “Emphatic. … Continue reading
What’s crack-a-lackin’ folks? It’s another star-studded edition of Funny Names in the News. I told Arto I was gonna write this last night (and wrote those first two sentences then) but sleep happens and I’m writing this now as your morning … Continue reading
We at the BoFN love names with alliteration. Say it with me. Walter Wellesley “Red” Smith. While Smith is not a funny name, add a color and you get a whole lot more. Let’s get the ball rolling. What’s black … Continue reading