Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Danger Fourpence and the Eleven Weirdest Names in Soccer
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- Welcome to Pawnee, Indiana
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Epic Rap Battles: Dave vs. Arto
- Amazing and Funny Planet Names and Butterbean magic - Funny Names In The News 110
- Goodbye Stephen Colbert & Munchma Quchi, and Hello Brandybuck Cumberbund! It's Funny Names in the News 95!
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: football
This post appears concurrently on The Millennium Conjectures “I want to own an NFL franchise. I understand the business of football.”-Jon Bon Jovi I honestly have no idea if Jon Bon Jovi understands the business of football. But with a … Continue reading
“If I could remember the names of all these particles, I’d be a botanist.”–Enrico Fermi Ah, spring has sprung. Flowers are blooming. The world is reborn (just ask Tiger Woods if you don’t believe that one). And that means one … Continue reading
The glory. The adulation. The Budweiser®. These are just some of the great perks of winning the Super Bowl, like the Denver Broncos did in yesterday’s championship game. Winners’ names live forever as the top football achievers of their time. … Continue reading
HELLO FOLKS! Welcome to another fun-filled edition of Funny Names in the News, Number 115. We’ll start off with an amazing comment spotted a while ago on the Facebook page of the delicious Laphroaig scotch. They said Laphroaig 18 was “Emphatic. … Continue reading
What’s crack-a-lackin’ folks? It’s another star-studded edition of Funny Names in the News. I told Arto I was gonna write this last night (and wrote those first two sentences then) but sleep happens and I’m writing this now as your morning … Continue reading