Top Posts & Pages
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- 2012 Elections : the Funniest and Strangest Names on the Ballot
- Lesane Parish Crooks, aka Tupac Shakur
- Mopsy Strange Kennedy, Ph.D.
- Hermann Zapf and His Dingbats
- Funny Names in the Olympics Continued : Funniest Olympic Medalist Names Of All Time
- Pleasant Riggs Crump
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: football
This post appears concurrently on The Millennium Conjectures “I want to own an NFL franchise. I understand the business of football.”-Jon Bon Jovi I honestly have no idea if Jon Bon Jovi understands the business of football. But with a … Continue reading
“If I could remember the names of all these particles, I’d be a botanist.”–Enrico Fermi Ah, spring has sprung. Flowers are blooming. The world is reborn (just ask Tiger Woods if you don’t believe that one). And that means one … Continue reading
The glory. The adulation. The Budweiser®. These are just some of the great perks of winning the Super Bowl, like the Denver Broncos did in yesterday’s championship game. Winners’ names live forever as the top football achievers of their time. … Continue reading
HELLO FOLKS! Welcome to another fun-filled edition of Funny Names in the News, Number 115. We’ll start off with an amazing comment spotted a while ago on the Facebook page of the delicious Laphroaig scotch. They said Laphroaig 18 was “Emphatic. … Continue reading
What’s crack-a-lackin’ folks? It’s another star-studded edition of Funny Names in the News. I told Arto I was gonna write this last night (and wrote those first two sentences then) but sleep happens and I’m writing this now as your morning … Continue reading