Join 2,652 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Dominic ffytche
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Frank Hickingbotham, Georgia and Herren, too: fro yo royalty
- Amazing and Funny Planet Names and Butterbean magic - Funny Names In The News 110
- William John Cavendish Cavendish-Scott-Bentinck, the Eccentric 5th Duke of Portland
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Kash Kade Biermann Ushers In Funny Names In The News 9
- Gertrude Grubb and her powerful pension
- Mopsy Strange Kennedy, Ph.D.
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: football
Our regular Tuesday correspondent had to miss this week due to something wild and crazy, and Dr. King Token White Guy Dave (me) is super busy with two final exams on Friday morning, so how about we just leave you … Continue reading
Howdy doody cowboys!!! Notice how I didn’t capitalize “cowboys” there? There’s a reason for that… there ain’t none “Cowboys” in today’s post. Instead, there’ll be a few Patriots, and a couple of Seahawks. Plus our usual assortment of funny names … Continue reading
Never underestimate the impact of a sibling. For some, perhaps your brother or sister told you -bert was the funniest way to end a name. For others, it could be they couldn’t pronounce your name and it came out “Toe” … Continue reading
Happy Monday everyone! I trust everyone’s weekend was chock full of excitement, fun times, relaxation and dill pickles (for those that enjoy those). Chock full. What’s a chock anyway? Send us your musings on chocks when you have a chance! … Continue reading
Hello Funny Names Fans! We meet again! Today marks the beginning of a new special feature here on the Blog of Funny Names, the 32-part, probably never to be completed, but earnestly begun Funniest Names in the NFL Project. Or FNITNFLP. … Continue reading