Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Taffy Nivert
- Dominic ffytche
- "I've Been Everywhere" - A Treasure Trove of Funny Names
- Wow! America turns 45, Matt Dumba wears 55, a Windell Send-Off and a Dikembe Mutombo Hall of Fame Celebration - It's Funny Names in the News 101!
- Fritzi Burger
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Fish Wars! (And Mullets Too!) - Funny Baseball Names
- Huddie Ledbetter, aka Lead Belly
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: funniest names in the NFL draft
“First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down.”– George Burns My, how time flies when your having fun with funny names. I can’t believe this … Continue reading
This post appears concurrently on The Millennium Conjectures “I want to own an NFL franchise. I understand the business of football.”-Jon Bon Jovi I honestly have no idea if Jon Bon Jovi understands the business of football. But with a … Continue reading
“If I could remember the names of all these particles, I’d be a botanist.”–Enrico Fermi Ah, spring has sprung. Flowers are blooming. The world is reborn (just ask Tiger Woods if you don’t believe that one). And that means one … Continue reading
“If a man watches three football games in a row, he should be declared legally dead”–Erma Bombeck” “Rats, suspended again,” said Tom, deflated.** **If you’re too young to remember Tom Swifties, check out the history here. It’s that magical time … Continue reading