Top Posts & Pages
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Hermann Zapf and His Dingbats
- Mopsy Strange Kennedy, Ph.D.
- 2012 Elections : the Funniest and Strangest Names on the Ballot
- Funny Names in the Olympics Continued : Funniest Olympic Medalist Names Of All Time
- Pleasant Riggs Crump
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Bone Wars! Othniel Marsh vs. Edward Drinker Cope
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: funniest names in the NFL draft
This post appears concurrently on The Millennium Conjectures “I want to own an NFL franchise. I understand the business of football.”-Jon Bon Jovi I honestly have no idea if Jon Bon Jovi understands the business of football. But with a … Continue reading
“If I could remember the names of all these particles, I’d be a botanist.”–Enrico Fermi Ah, spring has sprung. Flowers are blooming. The world is reborn (just ask Tiger Woods if you don’t believe that one). And that means one … Continue reading
“If a man watches three football games in a row, he should be declared legally dead”–Erma Bombeck” “Rats, suspended again,” said Tom, deflated.** **If you’re too young to remember Tom Swifties, check out the history here. It’s that magical time … Continue reading