Top Posts & Pages
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Florian Cloud de Bounevialle O'Malley "Dido" Armstrong
- Detlef Schrempf
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Without Akeeba and Rose, We Wouldn't Have Neil Leslie Diamond's Touching Story
- 8th Annual Poll: Funniest Names in The NFL Draft
- Metta World Peace, Diamond World Peace, Panda Friend, and the First Family of Modern Funny Names
- Olympics 2012: Saeid Mohammadpourkarkaragh and His Heavyweight Name
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: funny names
This post appears concurrently on The Millennium Conjectures “I want to own an NFL franchise. I understand the business of football.”-Jon Bon Jovi I honestly have no idea if Jon Bon Jovi understands the business of football. But with a … Continue reading
“Happiness is a dry martini and a good woman…or a bad woman.”–George Burns. I must admit, I’ll take any one or all three of the George Burns aforementioned above. But when it comes to martinis, my favorite is a pink … Continue reading
Welcome back funny names fans! Summer has just bloomed in full and I thought a summer classic post would be in order. And to tell on myself, I had to get a deadline extension for my dementia home care book … Continue reading