Top Posts & Pages
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Dominic ffytche
- 2012 Elections : the Funniest and Strangest Names on the Ballot
- 7th Annual Poll, Funniest Names in The NFL Draft
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Michael Hickenbottom, Son of Dick
- Funny Names Theory
- From the Annals of American Political History: Harry Baals and Wankard Pooser.
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: funny names
“Women, by their nature, are not exceptional chess players.”–Gary Kasparov, former world chess champion ” We want more women players to take up chess.”–Viswanathan Anand, more recent former world chess champion “I get more upset when I lose at Monopoly.”–Magnus … Continue reading
This post appears concurrently on The Millennium Conjectures “I want to own an NFL franchise. I understand the business of football.”-Jon Bon Jovi I honestly have no idea if Jon Bon Jovi understands the business of football. But with a … Continue reading
“Happiness is a dry martini and a good woman…or a bad woman.”–George Burns. I must admit, I’ll take any one or all three of the George Burns aforementioned above. But when it comes to martinis, my favorite is a pink … Continue reading
Welcome back funny names fans! Summer has just bloomed in full and I thought a summer classic post would be in order. And to tell on myself, I had to get a deadline extension for my dementia home care book … Continue reading