Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Theodor Seuss Geisel a.k.a. Dr. Theophrastus Seuss, and a Merry Grinch Christmas Potpourri
- Outerbridge Horsey
- John Ridley Stroop
- Blixa Bargeld Just Needs To Be Held
- What's the Funniest Town or City Name in Finland?
- Sock It To Me! (Funny Baseball Draft Names)
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: funny NFL names
“If a man watches three football games in a row, he should be declared legally dead”–Erma Bombeck” “Rats, suspended again,” said Tom, deflated.** **If you’re too young to remember Tom Swifties, check out the history here. It’s that magical time … Continue reading
A movie about concussions is coming to a theater near you on Christmas Day. Will Smith figures that the subject is important enough that he hung his star on it. I’ve seen the trailers for Concussion on the big screen. … Continue reading
“Awards do not pay the mortgage.”–Kevin Chamberlin I’m taking a poll. All those who don’t agree with the above quote, send me $100. Let’s prove it wrong. Now, let’s get down to business. 2014 may be over, but the awards season for … Continue reading