Top Posts & Pages
- Dominique Moceanu: When Dominique "Domi" Dominated
- Thaumoctopus Mimicus
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Abbye "Pudgy" Stockton
- Without Akeeba and Rose, We Wouldn't Have Neil Leslie Diamond's Touching Story
- Rahsaan Roland Kirk
- Deez Nuts for President?
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Funny Names in The News Volume 5, or The Reason Chumbawumba Broke Up
- Dominic ffytche
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: funny
Hello, dear readers of Funny Names! Today we learn about an odd fellow indeed. On this very day in 1959 (the same year that the US would grant statehood to both Alaska and Hawaii and then ne’er again add a … Continue reading
Halló funny names fans. Happy New Year! Today’s post, Icelandic lore. Every evening during the two weeks before Christmas one of the Yule Lads, also know as Iceland’s 13 Santas, come down from the mountains surrounding Dimmuborgir and cause trouble … Continue reading
Some people are born with fabulous names and then a sidestep of fate takes it a twist further. Elda Furry was born in 1885 in Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania. She left home for the Big Apple at an early age in hopes … Continue reading
Mwa ha ha ha ha. Bwa ha ha ha. Heh heh heh heh heh. Ho ho ho. Tee hee hee. Ha ha ha ha ha. Snort. *Fannie wipes a tear from her eye.* Greetings funny names fans. In these times … Continue reading