Top Posts & Pages
- 2012 Elections : the Funniest and Strangest Names on the Ballot
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Mopsy Strange Kennedy, Ph.D.
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Pleasant Riggs Crump
- Funny Names in the Olympics Continued : Funniest Olympic Medalist Names Of All Time
- Hermann Zapf and His Dingbats
- Benedict Cumberbatch
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix
“If I could remember the names of all these particles, I’d be a botanist.”–Enrico Fermi Ah, spring has sprung. Flowers are blooming. The world is reborn (just ask Tiger Woods if you don’t believe that one). And that means one … Continue reading
Note: This is the 2018 poll. The 2019 Poll is running HERE. Note, this post occurs concurrently on The Millennium Conjectures. I also blog and podcast on futurist topics at Seeking Delphi. “My weird name has haunted me all my life.”–Peaches Geldof … Continue reading
“If a man watches three football games in a row, he should be declared legally dead”–Erma Bombeck” “Rats, suspended again,” said Tom, deflated.** **If you’re too young to remember Tom Swifties, check out the history here. It’s that magical time … Continue reading
“I call everyone ‘darling’ because I can’t remember their names.”–Zsa Zsa Gabor If you can’t remember the names of the following guys, you are ditzier than Zsa Zsa. Yes, it’s time once again for The Blog of Funny Names annual poll where … Continue reading