Top Posts & Pages
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Happy Independence Day! Vote Toward a More Funny-Named Union!
- Íslensku Jólasveinarnir, The Icelandic Yule Lads
- Ron Tugnutt
- Guppy Troup
- From the Archives of Early Television: Howdy Doody and Winky Dink
- Keridatch Aphibarnrat and the Funniest Names in Golf
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: history
Ready yourselves because today’s funny/interesting/curious name isn’t chock full of vowels or silly sounds or alliteration. ‘Tis true. But it will honor today’s birthday boy (no, not John Travolta), the guy on the one dollar bill. So buckle up, because … Continue reading
Happy holidays funny names fans! For those last minute shoppers, let’s do a little warm up to inspire your shopping trip. How about a few deep knee bends. 1 . . . 2 . . . 3. Now that you’re … Continue reading
Welcome back funny names fans! We interrupt this post for an announcement . . . I am busting to tell you about some good news. I received word over the weekend that my book proposal for dementia home care was … Continue reading
Glinda, the Good Witch, told Dorothy to tap her heels together three time and say, “There’s no place like home”. Glinda was right. One of my history buff friends suggested our next guest, Chief Slugamus Koquilton, formerly of Muckleshoot, Washington, … Continue reading