Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Fannie's Favorite Town Names in Washington State
- Funny Names in the Olympics Continued : Funniest Olympic Medalist Names Of All Time
- Virgil Runnels, Jr.
- Gylfi Sigurðsson
- Bob Barker, You're the Next Contestant on the Name is Right . . .
- Guy Goma, or How to Go with the Flow
- Dominique Moceanu: When Dominique "Domi" Dominated
- Amazing and Funny Planet Names and Butterbean magic - Funny Names In The News 110
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: history
Ready yourselves because today’s funny/interesting/curious name isn’t chock full of vowels or silly sounds or alliteration. ‘Tis true. But it will honor today’s birthday boy (no, not John Travolta), the guy on the one dollar bill. So buckle up, because … Continue reading
Happy holidays funny names fans! For those last minute shoppers, let’s do a little warm up to inspire your shopping trip. How about a few deep knee bends. 1 . . . 2 . . . 3. Now that you’re … Continue reading
Welcome back funny names fans! We interrupt this post for an announcement . . . I am busting to tell you about some good news. I received word over the weekend that my book proposal for dementia home care was … Continue reading
Glinda, the Good Witch, told Dorothy to tap her heels together three time and say, “There’s no place like home”. Glinda was right. One of my history buff friends suggested our next guest, Chief Slugamus Koquilton, formerly of Muckleshoot, Washington, … Continue reading