Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Olympics 2012: Saeid Mohammadpourkarkaragh and His Heavyweight Name
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Nipsey Russell
- Calvin Coolidge Julius Caesar Tuskahoma McLish
- Lesane Parish Crooks, aka Tupac Shakur
- Una Stubbs
- Engelbert Humperdinck, or Englebert Reynolds?
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: hockey
Thanks to the intrepid Amb, I realized I made a HUGE mistake in last week’s FNITN. I left out a crucial piece of info we had been discussing earlier in the week. George Stroumboulopoulos will be the new host of … Continue reading
The Funny Names Blog appreciates people with funny names. It appreciates people with funny names who come from funnily named towns, play for strange sounding sports teams, and connect to cities in Canada named after science fiction characters even more. … Continue reading
Another week, another update on Funny Names in the News! Wear your finest suspenders and dust off that sponsored baseball cap from an obscure local business (I love my Dusty’s Hydroponics hat) because it’s time to dress up in style … Continue reading
Following up on Rob’s wonderful post on the prestigious MLB draft from a few weeks back, it’s time to take a look at weird and wonderful names from another North American draft. The NHL draft was held in scenic Pittsburgh … Continue reading