Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Dominique Moceanu: When Dominique "Domi" Dominated
- Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso
- Funny Names Theory
- Sweet Poppa Pigmeat
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Armie Hammer: The Soldier's Tool
- Funny Names Galore at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi
- Verity Lambert
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: inventor
Some people follow circuitous routes, working many jobs before they find their path. Meet Mr. Gene Peet—born on March 13, 1928 to Bill and Loretta (Murray) Peet in Sandpoint, ID. The family moved to St. Maries, ID in 1930. Where, … Continue reading
Longtime readers of our blog may already be familiar with many of our Funny Name Theories, built upon our mighty knowledge on the power of hilarious names. Regular readers may also have noticed that a lot of people named Cornelius … Continue reading
Did you see the last episode of Celebrity Apprentice? No? I didn’t either. Whatever happened (psssst, tell me in the comments), I’m positive it would’ve been much better had it featured today’s subject, the great Philo T. Farnsworth. Philo Farnsworth … Continue reading