Top Posts & Pages
- Dominic ffytche
- Ludwig Binswanger
- Armie Hammer: The Soldier's Tool
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Lesane Parish Crooks, aka Tupac Shakur
- Íslensku Jólasveinarnir, The Icelandic Yule Lads
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: inventor
Some people follow circuitous routes, working many jobs before they find their path. Meet Mr. Gene Peet—born on March 13, 1928 to Bill and Loretta (Murray) Peet in Sandpoint, ID. The family moved to St. Maries, ID in 1930. Where, … Continue reading
Longtime readers of our blog may already be familiar with many of our Funny Name Theories, built upon our mighty knowledge on the power of hilarious names. Regular readers may also have noticed that a lot of people named Cornelius … Continue reading
Did you see the last episode of Celebrity Apprentice? No? I didn’t either. Whatever happened (psssst, tell me in the comments), I’m positive it would’ve been much better had it featured today’s subject, the great Philo T. Farnsworth. Philo Farnsworth … Continue reading