Join 2,654 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Rahsaan Roland Kirk
- Lillian Virginia Mountweazel--The funniest eponymous name that never was
- Keridatch Aphibarnrat and the Funniest Names in Golf
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Pleasant Riggs Crump
- Ima Hogg, First Lady Of Texas
- William John Cavendish Cavendish-Scott-Bentinck, the Eccentric 5th Duke of Portland
- Dominic ffytche
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: John Isner
Taylor Harry Fritz–er, or is it Fritz Harry Taylor?
“Nobody beats Vitas Gerulaitis 17 times in a row.”–Vitas Gerulaitis when he finally beat Jimmy Connors after losing to him 16 straight times. Here at The Blog of Funny Names, we’ve always had a fascination with people who have two last … Continue reading