Top Posts & Pages
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Florian Cloud de Bounevialle O'Malley "Dido" Armstrong
- Detlef Schrempf
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Without Akeeba and Rose, We Wouldn't Have Neil Leslie Diamond's Touching Story
- 8th Annual Poll: Funniest Names in The NFL Draft
- Metta World Peace, Diamond World Peace, Panda Friend, and the First Family of Modern Funny Names
- Olympics 2012: Saeid Mohammadpourkarkaragh and His Heavyweight Name
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: literature
René Karl Wilhelm Johann Josef Maria Rilke, better known as Rainer Maria Rilke, was a brilliant poet with more awesomely-named credentials than you can shake a stick at. So stop shaking that stick! It’s futile! The Bohemian-Austrian poet (and legendary mustache … Continue reading
Hoo-Diggidy Boy Howdy! Another funny name submission from one of our awesome readers, HLK from Finland, who I’m guessing is Kulakki’s wife Heidi! In any case, the name she submitted is a doozy, and if I’m not mistaken, is the first … Continue reading
Charles John Huffman Dickens (1812-1870), as any literate speaker of the Queen’s English knows, was one of the greatest writers in the history of Western Civilization. No, his name was not funny, and not even eponymous. The origin of the … Continue reading