Top Posts & Pages
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- 7th Annual Poll, Funniest Names in The NFL Draft
- Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- T.J. Oshie and Libby Lu, his biggest (and tiniest) hockey super-fan
- mollie katzen, good gollie
- Guppy Troup
- Keridatch Aphibarnrat and the Funniest Names in Golf
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: male
Not just a computer language, not just a measurement, not just a funny name . . . Blaise Pascal entered this world on June 19, 1623. Born in the middle, between two sisters, Gilberte and Jacqueline. Educated at home by … Continue reading
Mailman! Mailman! Mailman! Woohoo! – Dave Hello, beloved BoFN fans! It’s true – at long last, your trusty postal person has returned for some good times. Today, I bring to you my longtime favorite-named international diplomat: former United Nations Secretary … Continue reading
I ran into a brief description of the Dutch doctor Cornelis Bontekoe in the pages of Bill Bryson’s delightful history At Home. Bryson describes Dr. Bontekoe’s enthusiam for the healing powers of tea, stating that he recommended his patients drink … Continue reading
Some people are just blessed. Professional boxer Livingstone Bramble had everything one could ask for in a name: a good first name, a good last name, and a sweet-sounding birthplace – St. Kitts and Nevis. It’s enough to make a … Continue reading