Top Posts & Pages
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Theodor Seuss Geisel a.k.a. Dr. Theophrastus Seuss, and a Merry Grinch Christmas Potpourri
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- What's the Funniest Town or City Name in Finland?
- Robin Sparkles, as played by Cobie Smulders
- Nipsey Russell
- Couldn't somebody build Ward Wellington Ward another name?
- 7th Annual Poll, Funniest Names in The NFL Draft
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: math
Not just a computer language, not just a measurement, not just a funny name . . . Blaise Pascal entered this world on June 19, 1623. Born in the middle, between two sisters, Gilberte and Jacqueline. Educated at home by … Continue reading
Happy Pi Day Everyone! Yes, it is once again time to celebrate 3.14-ish as today is 3/14 in the calendar. Let’s get jiggy with it! In celebration of this significant holiday, today we will be celebrating funny things in mathematics … Continue reading
Well hello there, funny name enthusiasts. Still here? Good to see you – or talk to this unseen crowd of people that are presumably there to put it more accurately. It’s been nearly a month since I last told you … Continue reading