Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Olympics 2012: Saeid Mohammadpourkarkaragh and His Heavyweight Name
- Lesane Parish Crooks, aka Tupac Shakur
- Calvin Coolidge Julius Caesar Tuskahoma McLish
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Nipsey Russell
- What's the Funniest Town or City Name in Finland?
- Funny Names in the News 105 with Ruffles and Acronym Madness
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: musicians
American songwriter Frederick James “Freddie” Perren produced records, arranged music and was an orchestra conductor. He graduated from Howard University in Washington, D.C. with future Capital Records executive Larkin Arnold. He started his career with Barry Gordy over at Motown … Continue reading
Have you ever read those articles about birth order? You know, the ones that say things like this? Frankly, I don’t think any of these would apply to today’s funny-named musician; Sol Hoʻopiʻi was born Child Numero 21 to his … Continue reading
As the centenary of his birth approaches (May 22, 1914), we honor Sun Ra, born Herman Poole Blount, legally named Le Sony’r Ra, and going also at various times by the names Le Sonra and Sonny Lee. That’s a lot … Continue reading
I got kyatapulted into Kyary blogging on a whim, when I started imitating the Blog of Funny Names at my place. Now that I’m actually on the BoFN crew, it’s time to bring everything ’round full circle and put Kyary … Continue reading