Top Posts & Pages
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Dominic ffytche
- 2012 Elections : the Funniest and Strangest Names on the Ballot
- 7th Annual Poll, Funniest Names in The NFL Draft
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Michael Hickenbottom, Son of Dick
- Funny Names Theory
- From the Annals of American Political History: Harry Baals and Wankard Pooser.
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: names
Warmest winter greetings to you, BOFN readers! Today’s interesting name offers a plethora o’ vowels, reminiscent of a Hawaiian-themed Bing Crosby Christmas song. Join me as we shine a light Ro Lady Lala Mara, the wife of modern Fiji’s founding … Continue reading
We here at the BoFN love alliteration and names so delicious we can sink our teeth into them. We also know that schoolyard kids can be cruel, and that a funny name can cause a person to develop a special … Continue reading
Happy Spring, dear readers, and καλως ΗΡΘΑΤΕ (kalos IRTHATE) to you! That’s Greek for welcome and entirely fitting for today’s funny-named Greek bouzouki player, Vassilis Tsitsanis. Born and died on the same day of January 18th (1915 – 1984), Tsitsanis was a … Continue reading
Happy springtime, dear readers, and welcome back to the Blog of Funny Names! The glammed-up starlet in the 1930s Jean Harlowesque pose above is none other than Benay Venuta, our funny focus for the day. Thankfully, she was not “bland” … Continue reading
Have you ever read those articles about birth order? You know, the ones that say things like this? Frankly, I don’t think any of these would apply to today’s funny-named musician; Sol Hoʻopiʻi was born Child Numero 21 to his … Continue reading