Top Posts & Pages
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Engelbert Humperdinck, or Englebert Reynolds?
- Dominic ffytche
- Clopton Havers, Bone Master
- 2012 Elections : the Funniest and Strangest Names on the Ballot
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- Welcome to Pawnee, Indiana
- Fish Wars! (And Mullets Too!) - Funny Baseball Names
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: nfl draft
“If I could remember the names of all these particles, I’d be a botanist.”–Enrico Fermi Ah, spring has sprung. Flowers are blooming. The world is reborn (just ask Tiger Woods if you don’t believe that one). And that means one … Continue reading
Note: This is the 2018 poll. The 2019 Poll is running HERE. Note, this post occurs concurrently on The Millennium Conjectures. I also blog and podcast on futurist topics at Seeking Delphi. “My weird name has haunted me all my life.”–Peaches Geldof … Continue reading
“If a man watches three football games in a row, he should be declared legally dead”–Erma Bombeck” “Rats, suspended again,” said Tom, deflated.** **If you’re too young to remember Tom Swifties, check out the history here. It’s that magical time … Continue reading
Happy May 3rd everybody! Is it May already? Good golly, miss Molly! (Or Mister Rollie!) Well, I’d better waste no time in getting to the goods then! This just in: the Sugarhill Gang did NOT invent rap music! No, that … Continue reading
Sandal Scandal, Funny Names at the NFL Draft Update and Reindeer-Herring Entertainment, It’s Funny Names in the News!
Hey, hey, hey! Its Friday again and that means it’s another knee-slapping edition of Funny Names in the News! I won’t reveal why I will be slapping you in the knee, just saying….watch out. You may have noticed we missed … Continue reading