Top Posts & Pages
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- 2012 Elections : the Funniest and Strangest Names on the Ballot
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Mopsy Strange Kennedy, Ph.D.
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Bone Wars! Othniel Marsh vs. Edward Drinker Cope
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Pleasant Riggs Crump
- Funny Names in the Olympics Continued : Funniest Olympic Medalist Names Of All Time
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: Norway
We continue our alphabetical exploration of the Norwegian jazz scene, which started by chance but continues with plodding, mind-numbing deliberateness. But if you’re just joining us, don’t fall asleep just yet! We are on percussionists and the letter H, which turns … Continue reading
We learn a lot of things at this joint. Things like, whoa, Norway totally dominates funny jazz bass names. At least for the first half of the alphabet. Now we’re here to see if it’s true for M-S. Place your … Continue reading