Join 2,654 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Dominic ffytche
- Rahsaan Roland Kirk
- Ima Hogg, First Lady Of Texas
- Lillian Virginia Mountweazel--The funniest eponymous name that never was
- Too Much Fun With Tootoo & Elton John in Funny Names in the News!
- Amazing and Funny Planet Names and Butterbean magic - Funny Names In The News 110
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: outerbridge horsey
Taylor Harry Fritz–er, or is it Fritz Harry Taylor?
“Nobody beats Vitas Gerulaitis 17 times in a row.”–Vitas Gerulaitis when he finally beat Jimmy Connors after losing to him 16 straight times. Here at The Blog of Funny Names, we’ve always had a fascination with people who have two last … Continue reading