Top Posts & Pages
- Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Happy Independence Day! Vote Toward a More Funny-Named Union!
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Íslensku Jólasveinarnir, The Icelandic Yule Lads
- Danger Fourpence and the Eleven Weirdest Names in Soccer
- From the Archives of Early Television: Howdy Doody and Winky Dink
- Funny Names in the Olympics Continued : Funniest Olympic Medalist Names Of All Time
- Dick Butkus
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: paradox
“I’m in good shape. That shape is round.” This lovely quote comes from author Jarod Kintz, and it’s one that today’s profilee, Mr. Gilbert Chesterton would have appreciated. Better known as G.K Chesterton, he was one of the more famous … Continue reading →