Join 2,654 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Keridatch Aphibarnrat and the Funniest Names in Golf
- Blixa Bargeld Just Needs To Be Held
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Frank Hickingbotham, Georgia and Herren, too: fro yo royalty
- Dominic ffytche
- Ambrose Gwinnett Bierce
- Bone Wars! Othniel Marsh vs. Edward Drinker Cope
- Pleasant Riggs Crump
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: Parks & Recreation
Cornelius Swartwout: Wafflemania!
Leslie Knope, of Parks & Recreation fame, loves her some waffles. Yet I’m betting she wouldn’t know to thank funny-named Cornelius Swartwout (or Swarthout, depending who you ask), who has gone down in history as the breakfast-minded genius inventor of … Continue reading
Welcome to Pawnee, Indiana
I hope you all brought your number two pencils today, always-prepared readers of mine, because we’re starting off this lovely Wednesday with a little pop quiz. Ready? This post is based on a fictional funny named town because: a) (the … Continue reading