Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Olympics 2012: Saeid Mohammadpourkarkaragh and His Heavyweight Name
- Welcome to Earth, Dashiel Edan - daughter of Milla Jovovich
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- From the Annals of American Political History: Harry Baals and Wankard Pooser.
- Nipsey Russell
- Gump Worsley Had the Name and Face for Hockey
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: poetry
(apologies to David and all Bowie fans) I am the very model of a glam rock extraterrestrial I shed my velvet scarf and coat and drop them in the vestibule When I take off the rest you’ll find my gender … Continue reading
Hello, kittens. I’m sorry I haven’t been by to see you in a while. Do you remember the day when I sat you down and we had a little talk about Rob and his schedule and how sometimes grownups have … Continue reading
Happy Friday everyone! Here at Funny Names Central, that means we’re gettin’ rowdy rowdy and ’bout it ’bout it! Starting off this week’s Funny Names in the News is our Stunning Star-Studded Celebrity Correspondent Amb!, who made a special trip over … Continue reading
Out in Swift Current, Saskachewan eh! In 1939 there emerged a special lover of moose-flavored sorbet Wonderfully named and armed with goatee, A man set to make some history. Born Frederick James Wah, like the pedal under Jimi’s paw, We … Continue reading