Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Dominic ffytche
- Pepper Roach
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- Blixa Bargeld Just Needs To Be Held
- Fannie's Favorite Town Names in Washington State
- 2012 Elections : the Funniest and Strangest Names on the Ballot
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: poetry
(apologies to David and all Bowie fans) I am the very model of a glam rock extraterrestrial I shed my velvet scarf and coat and drop them in the vestibule When I take off the rest you’ll find my gender … Continue reading
Hello, kittens. I’m sorry I haven’t been by to see you in a while. Do you remember the day when I sat you down and we had a little talk about Rob and his schedule and how sometimes grownups have … Continue reading
Happy Friday everyone! Here at Funny Names Central, that means we’re gettin’ rowdy rowdy and ’bout it ’bout it! Starting off this week’s Funny Names in the News is our Stunning Star-Studded Celebrity Correspondent Amb!, who made a special trip over … Continue reading
Out in Swift Current, Saskachewan eh! In 1939 there emerged a special lover of moose-flavored sorbet Wonderfully named and armed with goatee, A man set to make some history. Born Frederick James Wah, like the pedal under Jimi’s paw, We … Continue reading