Top Posts & Pages
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- John Ridley Stroop
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Yngwie Malmsteen, Guitar God
- Rahsaan Roland Kirk
- Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso
- From the Archives of Early Television: Howdy Doody and Winky Dink
- Funny Names Theory
- Truth or Consequences, NM
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: presidents
Ready yourselves because today’s funny/interesting/curious name isn’t chock full of vowels or silly sounds or alliteration. ‘Tis true. But it will honor today’s birthday boy (no, not John Travolta), the guy on the one dollar bill. So buckle up, because … Continue reading
Hello hello! The Blog of Funny Names has been on a short hiatus but we return today to celebrate what is Presidents’ Day in America. Also known as Washington’s Birthday, Lincoln’s Birthday, Washington and Lincoln’s Birthday, or the unapostrophized Presidents Day. … Continue reading