Top Posts & Pages
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- Throckmorton Philharmonic Gildersleeve—The Great Gildersleeve
- Ransom Eli Olds, Inventor, Automater: Darn, Did I Give That One Away?
- Pierce Egan: The Eggnog Man
- Charles Dickens and the Funniest Names in Fiction
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- 7th Annual Poll, Funniest Names in The NFL Draft
- Cloris Leachman
- Danger Fourpence and the Eleven Weirdest Names in Soccer
- Arlene Klasky and Gabor Csupo
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: presidents
Ready yourselves because today’s funny/interesting/curious name isn’t chock full of vowels or silly sounds or alliteration. ‘Tis true. But it will honor today’s birthday boy (no, not John Travolta), the guy on the one dollar bill. So buckle up, because … Continue reading
Hello hello! The Blog of Funny Names has been on a short hiatus but we return today to celebrate what is Presidents’ Day in America. Also known as Washington’s Birthday, Lincoln’s Birthday, Washington and Lincoln’s Birthday, or the unapostrophized Presidents Day. … Continue reading