Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Welcome to Earth, Dashiel Edan - daughter of Milla Jovovich
- From the Annals of American Political History: Harry Baals and Wankard Pooser.
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Dominic ffytche
- Calvin Coolidge Julius Caesar Tuskahoma McLish
- Lesane Parish Crooks, aka Tupac Shakur
- Olympics 2012: Saeid Mohammadpourkarkaragh and His Heavyweight Name
- What's the Funniest Town or City Name in Finland?
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: Pulps
Today’s beholder of a funny name is testerosterone-filled trabadour Manly Wade Wellman. Technically, a troubadour is a composer or poet, while Wellman was an author of sci-fi and fantasy, but writing is writing, no? Before we dig into the person that … Continue reading →