Top Posts & Pages
- How do you get to Zsa Zsa Gabor from Gabor Szabo?
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Dominic ffytche
- How to mix a Pink Martini: China Forbes, Storm Large, and Meow Meow
- Irrepressible Imogene Coca
- Happy Valentine's Day, Desiderio Alberto Arnaz y de Acha the Third!
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Debi Derryberry
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: puns
We know you’re all sick of election coverage by now, considering the networks started speculating and reporting on this particular cycle back in 1989. Or so it feels sometimes. But no one has asked the truly important questions in the … Continue reading
[Nominative determinism] refers to amusing instances where people’s names coincidentally reflect some aspect of their jobs, professions or lives. – Webster’s Online Dictionary The great Thomas Crapper is perhaps one of the greatest examples of nominative determinism (along with hurdler Marina … Continue reading