Top Posts & Pages
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- Guppy Troup
- Mopsy Strange Kennedy, Ph.D.
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Renée Zellweger and Her Mom
- John Ridley Stroop
- Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean-Jacques Wamutombo
- Florian Cloud de Bounevialle O'Malley "Dido" Armstrong
- Pepper Roach
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: quotes
“Baseball players are smarter than football players. How often have you seen a baseball team penalized for too many men on the field?”–Jim Boutan I don’t know if baseball players are smarter than football players. But I do know that, in … Continue reading
“Those are my principles. If you don’t like them, I have others.”–Groucho Marx Julius Henry “Groucho” Marx (October 2, 1890 – August 19, 1977) was not only one of the funniest men to ever live, he also played some of … Continue reading
“Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room.”–Winston Churchill In the beginning, there was Outerbridge Horsey. And Outerbridge Horsey begat Outerbridge Horsey, Jr., who begat Outerbridge Horsey III, who begat Outerbridge Horsey IV and … Continue reading
“Every time I sign a ball I thank my lucky stars I wasn’t born Covelski or Wambgnass or Peckingpaugh”–Mel Ott Ol’ Mr. Ott may be happy for not being any of the names above, but he never would have won … Continue reading