Top Posts & Pages
- John Ridley Stroop
- Bone Wars! Othniel Marsh vs. Edward Drinker Cope
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Konstantinos "Dino" Stamatopoulos
- O.D. McKee and son Ellsworth bring Little Debbie to the table
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- What's the Funniest Town or City Name in Finland?
- Macon Whoopee and the Funniest Hockey Team Names Of All Time
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: soccer
Happy almost summer, fellow bloggers! Today’s funny-named fella may look familiar. If older George McFly and the actor who played him in BTTF, Crispin Glover (himself oddly-named), had a baby, it would be Jurgen Klopp. See what I mean? Spitting. … Continue reading
Happy Friday! It’s time again to go over the newspapers again and dig out the week’s very best names. First, we pop over to Italy, where a big soccer match between Inter Milan and Carpi had a dramatic ending. Inter was … Continue reading
What’s crack-a-lackin’ folks? It’s another star-studded edition of Funny Names in the News. I told Arto I was gonna write this last night (and wrote those first two sentences then) but sleep happens and I’m writing this now as your morning … Continue reading
The FIFA Women’s World Cup started a week or so ago and has already featured some very entertaining and exciting games, as well as some whoa-inducing trickery. To add to the fun of the actual World Cup action, we here at the Blog … Continue reading
Hola mis amigos! Es la hora para los nombres comicos en las noticias! Why am I speaking Spanish?!? Because I’m totally out of control!!! Actually, it’s because I’ve been spending my hard-to-come-by leisure time lately learning Spanish on Memrise, and I’ve … Continue reading