Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Olympics 2012: Saeid Mohammadpourkarkaragh and His Heavyweight Name
- Lesane Parish Crooks, aka Tupac Shakur
- Calvin Coolidge Julius Caesar Tuskahoma McLish
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Nipsey Russell
- What's the Funniest Town or City Name in Finland?
- Funny Names in the News 105 with Ruffles and Acronym Madness
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: sports
Happy almost summer, fellow bloggers! Today’s funny-named fella may look familiar. If older George McFly and the actor who played him in BTTF, Crispin Glover (himself oddly-named), had a baby, it would be Jurgen Klopp. See what I mean? Spitting. … Continue reading
“If I could remember the names of all these particles, I’d be a botanist.”–Enrico Fermi Ah, spring has sprung. Flowers are blooming. The world is reborn (just ask Tiger Woods if you don’t believe that one). And that means one … Continue reading
Greetings funny names fans! I apologize for the brevity, I’m running up against some unexpected deadlines on the home front and I’m not as creative as Dave is under pressure. Now that the Olympics have come to a close, let’s … Continue reading
Writing this on a Saturday evening. Because I just finished a 13-hour shift at the hospital, but it doesn’t compare with Hagler’s ability to go 15 rounds. Because he had one of the greatest chins in the history of boxing, … Continue reading
“If a man watches three football games in a row, he should be declared legally dead”–Erma Bombeck” “Rats, suspended again,” said Tom, deflated.** **If you’re too young to remember Tom Swifties, check out the history here. It’s that magical time … Continue reading