Top Posts & Pages
- Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Happy Independence Day! Vote Toward a More Funny-Named Union!
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Íslensku Jólasveinarnir, The Icelandic Yule Lads
- Danger Fourpence and the Eleven Weirdest Names in Soccer
- From the Archives of Early Television: Howdy Doody and Winky Dink
- Funny Names in the Olympics Continued : Funniest Olympic Medalist Names Of All Time
- Dick Butkus
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: Tony Awards
“I don’t deserve this award. But then I have arthritis and I don’t deserve that, either.”–Jack Benny Oscars…Emmys…Tonys…Pulitzers…who cares? There is a new accolade that every up-and-coming celebrity can now aspire to, over and above anything else out there. Welcome … Continue reading