Top Posts & Pages
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Hermann Zapf and His Dingbats
- Mopsy Strange Kennedy, Ph.D.
- 2012 Elections : the Funniest and Strangest Names on the Ballot
- Funny Names in the Olympics Continued : Funniest Olympic Medalist Names Of All Time
- Pleasant Riggs Crump
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Bone Wars! Othniel Marsh vs. Edward Drinker Cope
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: writing
Greetings Funny Names Fans! Today we’re doing something completely different. We are happy to be part of Writers Persevere!, an event that authors Angela Ackerman and Becca Puglisi are running for the next few days to celebrate their release of … Continue reading
Writing this on a Saturday evening. Because I just finished a 13-hour shift at the hospital, but it doesn’t compare with Hagler’s ability to go 15 rounds. Because he had one of the greatest chins in the history of boxing, … Continue reading
Before personal success author, Napoleon Hill, there was Orison Swett Marden. Financial set-backs, no sweat. Fires burning his hotels to the ground, no sweat. Earning four degrees from well known universities while working full time, no sweat. Born in 1848, … Continue reading
Ursula Goodenough, Atticus Edmunds, and Remembering Signe Toly Anderson – it’s Funny Names in the News Volume 117.
It’s Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday! Everybody’s looking forward to the weekend, weekend! For everyone who now has that Rebecca Black song stuck in your head, you’re welcome. Or maybe I’m sorry. Depends on your opinion of the song. … Continue reading