Join 2,652 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Dominic ffytche
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Frank Hickingbotham, Georgia and Herren, too: fro yo royalty
- Amazing and Funny Planet Names and Butterbean magic - Funny Names In The News 110
- William John Cavendish Cavendish-Scott-Bentinck, the Eccentric 5th Duke of Portland
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Kash Kade Biermann Ushers In Funny Names In The News 9
- Gertrude Grubb and her powerful pension
- Mopsy Strange Kennedy, Ph.D.
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: writing
A short-but-sweet one for today, as your loyal boxing correspondent has also been serving a brief stint as a student-faculty academic liaison for the last several weeks, and life gets busy. But…. This weekend, Philadelphia-based Puerto-Rican boxer Danny “Swift” Garcia defeated California’s … Continue reading
Well it turns out that some fella has a biostats and medical informatics exam this morning, and had to shirk his writing duties on Friday AND today. So there’s a cat for you. I promise I’ll get my act together soon, and … Continue reading
Hello all! I have returned from a vacation back to the keyboard and ready to enjoy all the funny names I can rest my eyes upon (not that I took my eyes off funny names on my trip). Let’s get … Continue reading
No FNITN this week because somebody is out in Iceland and Finland, and somebody else is busy making a bunch of science videos and has a lot of random stuff to do and has written the last two FNITNs! But…. … Continue reading
Could it be Friday again already?!? Totally mah’gotally folks! I swear that’s a phrase! Someone told me it was last week, so it’s gotta be true. Tall buff redhead dudes don’t lie! Speeeaking of redheads, and awkward transitions, it appears … Continue reading