Top Posts & Pages
- Headbutting Bears with Dickie Bird in Funny Names in the News Vol. 60
- Mopsy Strange Kennedy, Ph.D.
- Amazing and Funny Planet Names and Butterbean magic - Funny Names In The News 110
- Fish Wars! (And Mullets Too!) - Funny Baseball Names
- Milton Hershey: The Man Behind the Chocolate
- Lancaster County, keeping it real since 1710
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- tinapang bangus, with or without lumpia
- Perri 6, and Getting By With A Little Help From Your Friends
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: WWI
Sir Adrian Paul Ghislain Carton de Wiart (1880 – 1963) was a British Army officer who served in the Boer War, WWI, and WWII. He was shot in the face, head, stomach, ankle, leg, hip, and ear; tunneled out of a prisoner-of-war camp; survived two … Continue reading